IDEC Call for Nominations
Interested in Volunteering with IDEC?
Volunteers are the life-blood of IDEC. More than that, volunteering with IDEC can provide professional development, great networking opportunities, and the support that is needed for tenure and promotion materials at all stages of a career in academia.
The Nominating Committee is responsible for developing the slate of candidates and coordinating the election of officers in IDEC. Any voting member in good standing may become a candidate or could nominate a candidate for the Board of Directors or Chair in their region. The following positions will be open in 20YY:
Consider nominating yourself or others for applicable roles today! For more information, follow these links:
Nominating Committee Procedures
- President Elect (2021 - 2023; 1 year as President-Elect, followed by 1 year as President, followed by 1 year as Past-President)
- Treasurer/Secretary (2021 - 2023)
- Director - Service (2021 - 2023)
- East Regional Chair (2021 - 2023)
- Midwest Regional Chair (2021 - 2023)
- Southwest Regional Chair (2021 - 2023)
Nominations are due MONTH DD, YYYY