Video Shorts is a collection of short classroom ready videos on a range of design related topics. These videos introduce new topics, present unique ideas, or cover commonly taught material in innovative ways that derive positive outcomes and intriguing results. Design students benefit from outside voices and exposure to the diverse perspectives they offer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Participate in quarterly Teaching Collaborative meetings facilitated by the Teaching Collaborative Coordinator and, if possible, attend the Teaching Collaborative meeting during the annual IDEC conference.
- Write a call for proposals, disseminated by IDEC.
- Manage the schedule for proposal submittals, reviews and announcements.
- Seek and secure external peer reviewers for the double-blind review process.
- Communicate with reviewers and provide them with necessary proposals for review and review forms.
- Inform all proposal writers of the acceptance or rejection of their proposal.
- Craft and communicate procedures for accepted presenters.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Director of Teaching Collaborative and the Teaching Collaborative Coordinator.
This is a two year appointment. The person in this position may be reappointed by the IDEC Board for two consecutive terms.
Interested candidates should complete the Call for Volunteers form.