Becoming an Annual Partner, Sponsor or Advertiser with IDEC is a great way to get your brand in front of some of the most influential Interior Design educators.
IDEC proudly serves more than 750 members at 325 institutions from 11 different countries worldwide. With a mission to ensure the advancement of interior design education, scholarship and service, these core values guide all the events and publications IDEC sponsors year round. We could not accomplish any of this without the continued support of our partners.
As an Annual Partner with IDEC you will benefit from year-round exposure with all of our contacts through email, website and social media exposure. Annual Partners also receive significant exposure at the IDEC Annual Conference and each of the five regional conferences each fall. The Annual Conference gathers leaders of interior design firms, interior design practitioners, design firm representatives, industry partners, publishers and both educators and students at universities, colleges and interior design schools. You will have the opportunity to address attendees at one of the key events at the Conference in addition to receiving complimentary registrations, exhibit spaces and advertising in the program guide. For details on each of the levels of Annual Partnerships, click here.
Annual Conference Sponsors and Exhibitors
IDEC’s Annual Conference hosts 300-400 members, educators, practitioners, and graduate students. A gathering of Interior Design Educators at every stage of their careers, the Annual Conference provides opportunities for dissemination of research related to the areas of design, teaching and learning, as well as creative scholarship. Our educators come hoping to not only hone their teaching skills but be introduced to the newest products used across the field so that they can introduce each of their students to them as well. The more Interior Design Educators know about what is happening in these industries, the more they can pass along to their students, who go out and act on this information as practitioners. One contact with one educator at the Annual Conference can have exponential impact on the transmission of information from dozens to hundreds of design students annually. Please view our Annual Conference Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities for details.
Virtual Symposia Sponsors
IDEC’s inaugural Virtual Fall Symposia will host interior design educators, practitioners, and graduate students seeking to share research related to the areas of design, teaching and learning, as well as creative scholarship. With all three Symposia placing a thematic emphasis on online teaching, our educators hope to be introduced to the newest products used across the field to improve distance learning outcomes. The more Interior Design Educators know about the latest digital tools utilized in the industry, the more they can pass along to their students, who go out and act on this information as practitioners. Contact with educators at the Virtual Symposia can have exponential impact on the transmission of information from dozens to hundreds of design students annually. Please view our Virtual Symposia Sponsorship Opportunities for details.
New Sponsorship Opportunities for 2021
IDEC introduces the following new sponsorship opportunities. To learn more about these offerings, view pages 13 and 14 of the Annual Partner and Conference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities.
- Focus Group with IDEC Leaders
- Emerging Leader/Sponsor Roundtable
- Student Competition Promotions
- IDEC Annual Awards
As IDEC continues to grow and develop new programs, new opportunities to sponsor individual programs may become available. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-544-5057.
As the only organization exclusively for Interior Design educators, IDEC is the direct line to not only educators, but also the newest generation of interior design practitioners. With a responsive membership (40% open rate for emails) and a growing social media base, your advertising will not go unread. Current advertising opportunities include:
- One Time Email to Members ($150 for Members; $300 for non-Members)
- For Emails:
- The institution must supply HTML code for the eblast – there is no limitation to how the email can look in terms of background color, images, verbiage, etc.
- A proof will be sent for final approval before official distribution to the IDEC membership database
- We cannot include attachments within the eblast, only links.
- We do not host material (e.g. brochures, flyers, images) on our website (aside from the information posted on the Non-IDEC Calls page)
- Please include the following disclaimer at the bottom or top of your email (an asterisk note is accepted): “You are receiving this sponsored email as a member of IDEC.”
- Eblast must be approved by sponsor at least three days prior to requested distribution date, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties
- Email subject line should be no more than 41-50 characters long
- For Emails:
- Conference Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising in weekly eNews
To learn more about partnering with IDEC, please view our Annual Partner and Conference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities.