- IDEC Membership dues are due on September 1.
- Does your institution have 3 or more active IDEC members? You may be eligible for an Institutional Membership. Click here to fill out the Institutional Membership Interest Form.
- If you have questions regarding your membership, please contact email@example.com.
- Search for your fellow IDEC members using a range of criteria. Click here to access the Online Member Directory (coming soon).
- IDEC holds elections for positions on the Board of Directors and Regional Chairs once per year. During an election period, links to nominate and vote for these positions can be found in the Member Center. Click here to view the 2021-2022 Slate of Candidates.
- IDEC’s Governing Documents are available on our public website. Click here to view governing documents such as IDEC’s Bylaws, Policies and Procedures, and Organizational Map.
- IDEC is always looking for volunteers. Click here to view currently available positions and submit your interest.
- JID Policies and Procedures
REPORTS AND FINANCIALS
- State of IDEC Presentation Slides and Webinar Recording
- IDEC Annual Reports
- IDEC 2019-2020 Year End Financials
- IDEC 2018-2019 Year End Financials
- IDEC 2018 Fiscal Year Audit Review
- Annual Meeting Minutes
- Regional Meeting Minutes
PUBLICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- IDEC eNews Archive
- Index of Member Published Books
- Member spotlight opportunity
Did you, or another IDEC member that you know have a notable accomplishment recently? We would like to feature these awards, promotions and other types recognition received in the eNews. The editorial staff of the eNews will prepare a short write up and post it in a future issue.
- Appointment, Tenure & Promotion
- External Service Task Force Survey Summary