- validate the professionalism of your staff
- allow everyone in your department to enjoy the benefits of IDEC membership, and
- realize a cost savings over multiple individual members.
There are 426 IDEC members who are part of an Institutional Group Package representing 30 educational institutions. Most groups are made up of 6 IDEC members with the largest group having 43 members.
|Membership Category||Individual Rate||Institutional Rate|
|Graduate Student Membership||$99||Free|
- Attend all meeting and functions of IDEC, unless otherwise noted.
- Receive two free abstract submissions as well as discounted registration fees for Annual Meetings and Regional Conferences.
- Receive all publications and mailings i.e., JID, IDEC Exchange, and eNews
- Access the “members only” section of the web site
- Receive access to IDEC’s eInternship
- Allows the institution paying for the membership to transfer a membership from one person to another to accommodate changes in staff *
- Allows membership fees to be paid by the institution in a single payment if needed
- Individuals included in the institution membership may identify themselves as IDEC members in their appropriate membership categories
*Transfer a membership to a different individual over the course of a year following these guidelines:
- The institution must initiate the transfer using the IDEC online membership system. The new member will be prompted to complete a membership application.
- Memberships may be transferred only to members with the same qualifications (i.e. Professional to professional, adjunct/associate to adjunct/associate, etc.)
- The institution must maintain a minimum of 1 (one) Designated Professional member.