Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate program emphasizing interior design. Full-time educators are not eligible.
- Online application form.
- A current unofficial transcript of graduate coursework only.
- Your response to the question, “What has drawn you to the interior design education profession?” (250-word maximum; must be word processed).
Note: If any of the above is not included, the application shall be rejected without review. Any inclusions other than those requested shall be eliminated from the application. This is a blind-review process. Do not include any identifying information in your response to the question.
Commitment to teaching interior design as demonstrated by the response to the question and the quality of the response to the question.
I understand that I will be required to:
- Participate in two (2) leadership video conferences prior to the Conference;
- Attend and participate in all IDEC Conference activities; and
- Submit the Post-Conference Report form and a photographic portrait, to be received no later than one month after the IDEC Conference.
Due Date: October 18, 2023 Midnight PST
Applications should be submitted through the IDEC website before midnight (PST), October 18, 2023. Late applications will not be reviewed.