The IDEC Graduate Student Best Presentation Award acknowledges quality scholarship and presentation at the Annual Conference authored by Graduate Students. The IDEC Director of Regions coordinate with the Conference Abstract Review coordinator to determine the top five abstracts accepted for presentation at conference. The five abstract presentations are then scored by selected IDEC members at the Annual Conference.
Abstracts must score among the top five SOTL/SODR submissions for annual conference. Abstracts must also be presented by the author(s) at conference.
Abstracts must meet the requirements for the Annual Conference call for scholarship.
The regional chairs select individuals from each region to jury the top five SOTL/SODR abstracts to determine the best presentation. Presentations are scored using a rubric.
- 2021 – Adrian Del Monte and Margaret Portillo, University of Florida
- 2018 – Lesa Lorusso, University of Florida
- 2017 – Jae Hwa Lee, University of Florida
- 2016 – Elizabeth Calienes, University of Florida
- 2015 – Michelle Pinson, Texas Tech University