Conference Home | Hotel Reservations | Travel Information | Vancouver Area | Keynote | Schedule | Workshops & Tours | Registration

For those traveling into Canada from the United States, below is a link to download a letter from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to help facilitate entry into Canada.  In addition, if you are shipping any boxes or packages into Canada, please include a copy of this letter as well.

Interior Design Educators Council (IDEC) Annual Conference (March 8 – 11, 2023).

Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry proof of citizenship and identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens.  Read here on the identification requirements to enter Canada.

If you need a specific letter to obtain a visa, please contact